Jefferson County Schools recognize the transportation of students as an essential part of our public education system. It requires the cooperation and devoted efforts of many individuals. We take our jobs and the safety of your child very seriously. The Transportation Department is responsible for daily school bus operations, dispatching school buses, fleet maintenance, safety, and driver training. We are committed to providing safe and reliable transportation for all eligible students. This includes transportation to and from school, educational field trips, athletic trips, and all other approved activities.
Thank you for entrusting the care of your children to the Jefferson County Schools Transportation Department and its employees.
There is no cargo more precious than our children.
- Bus Safety, Conduct, Rules, & Regulations for School Bus Riders
- Mandatory Bus Student Data / Emergency Form
- Field Trips
- Transportation Complaint Procedure and Form
- School Bus Drivers Needed! Learn more about driving with us.
- Tennessee Association of Pupil Transportation (TAPT)
- Location and Address