Please read before purchasing school supplies.
Important Note to Parents:
Teachers using alternate lists should reach out to families in the next few days to notify you of the alternative list.
Parents are encouraged to email your child's teacher to verify that there is no alternative supply list for your child's class before making purchases.
- Individual teachers may create an alternative supply list for their class only.
- The cost on alternative lists should not exceed the cost listed on the district-wide lists.
- Middle school teachers may ask for a few additional items specialized to their classrooms, but the cost should not exceed an additional $10.
- Teachers may post a ‘wish list’, but parents should feel no obligation to supply any of these items. Of course, donations are greatly appreciated.
- Access the 2020-2021 School Supply Lists here in English and Spanish versions).
- district front