JCHS Graduation updates and end of year reminders for students and parents in all grade levels.
Jefferson County High School
- Seniors and 2 ticketed guests are welcomed on campus at JCHS at assigned times on Monday - Wednesday, May 18 - 20, 2020, to record and celebrate each graduate as they walk across the stage.
- Please be sure to review assigned times.
- JCHS Staff with assistance from the Jefferson County Sherriff's Department will provide guidance concerning vehicle and foot traffic.
- The Senior Celebration Parade will take place on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
- Seniors will line up at the middle school that they attended at 9:00 am.
- Students that didn't attend middle school in Jefferson County will line up at Dandridge Elementary School.
- SROs will lead a parade of student cars beginning at 9:30 at RSS and WPS and at 9:50 at MMS, JMS, and DES.
- Students will take a final motor tour of the campus.
- Virtual graduation will be posted to YouTube at Noon on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
Seniors will receive information and provide feedback to be used, along with conversations with health and government officials, in district consideration of a traditional graduation ceremony in June, July, or August.
JCHS Students in Grade 9-11 will be provided further guidance with a call from the high school soon.
Elementary and Middle Schools
5th Grade Celebration walk-through is available anytime on Thursday, May 21 between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
8th Grade Celebration walk-through is available any time on Friday, May 22 between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
PreK - 8th Grade students are welcome to campus on Thursday and Friday, May 21 & 22 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Each school will phone prior to Thursday with specific instructions and reminders. We ask that everyone is patient and understanding, expecting restrictions in terms of foot traffic and other guidelines put in place for health considerations.
Many thanks to teachers, school employees, students, and parents for the many ways that people have worked together during these strange times.
- district front