End of year information pertains primarily to Pre-K - 8th-Grade students & Parents.
JCHS will reach out to high school students and parents very soon.
The information below pertains primarily to Pre-K - 8th-Grade students and parents..
JCHS will be reaching out to high school students and parents about returning school-owned items very soon.
- Students in grades PreK-8, except for 5th and 8th-grades, will have an opportunity to turn in school-owned items and pick up personal items on Thursday and Friday, May 21 & 22, 2020 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Students' belongings will be collected, boxed up, and ready for pick up. Items to be picked up may vary by school but may include: summer academic packets, report cards, yearbooks, spring pictures, etc.
- All school-owned items should be returned including, but not limited to: textbooks, laptops, chargers, library books, etc.
- 5th and 8th-grade students and parents please see the following section for additional information regarding Celebration Walk-Throughs.
Celebration Walk-Throughs for 5th & 8th-Graders
- 5th-Grade Celebration Walk Through: Thursday, May 21, 2020, between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- 8th-Grade Celebration Walk Through: Friday, May 22, 2020, between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Limit 2 visitors accompanying students to campus for 5th and 8th-Grade Celebration Walk-Throughs.
- All visitors and students are encouraged to follow CDC and local health guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- Contact the school to schedule an alternative time to pick up and return items if you have concerns about physically visiting the campus due to COVID-19.
Individual School Details
Individual schools will send additional school-specific details later in the week.
- district front