Key call details and link to the transcript for the May 17, 2021 Director's Update Call.
Congratulations to Jefferson County High School Class of 2021
Covid Mask and Temperature Check Requirements
- Friday, May 21,2021: Mask and temperature check requirements lifted for students and adults in Jefferson County Schools.
- Masks recommended, rather than required for summer learning camps and activities.
- Heath and safety protocols will be reviewed over the summer and expectations for 2021-2022 will be announced in mid-July.
End of Year Announcements
All student-issued devices, including laptops & iPads, should be turned in this week. Contact your child's teacher for more information.
Friday, May 21, 2021:
- Busses will transport students to and from school.
- Breakfast will be served on all campuses.
- Car riders will be allowed to go into school and pick up report cards and personal belongings, then depart with parent/guardian.
- Bus dismissal will begin at 10:00 am from Jefferson County High School
- district front