Read the transcript from the Sept. 18, 2020, Director's Update Call.
This evening's Director's Update includes details on the following key topics:
- Distance Learning Day for all JCS students: Monday, September 21, 2020.
- See the transcript of the call for details.
- Meal distribution will be provided on Monday:
- Curbside: At each elementary and middle school campus as well as the Patriot Academy between 11:00 am and Noon. Students need to be present for pick up.
- School Bus Delivery: Will run normal afternoon routes to deliver meals to students 50-70 minutes EARLIER than normal. Buses will leave schools at approximately 2:00om.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 will be a NORMAL school day for students in Pre-K - 8th Grade. Only High School Students will experience a change in schedule.
- Please read the full call transcript for additional details using the link below.
- district front