Registration & New Student Information
2021-2022 Registration Note
While students who are new to Jefferson County Schools may register for school at any time using the steps below and returning students may register between July 5 and August 13, 2021, Attendance Clerks will be out of the office through July 20, 2021. Questions related to Student Registration may be held until this date or directed to our Central Office via email to ContactUs@jcboe.net.
Students that are new to Jefferson County Schools may complete registration paperwork using the following steps:
- Click on the Registration Gateway link below.
- Select the Registration Gateway Icon.
- Select the orange Start icon.
- Complete the registration process.
July 5 - August 13, 2021
Back-to-School Registration Assistance Events
Registration assistance events for returning students will provide in-person support for families who would like help navigating back-to-school Registration Gateway process. Families registering for any school in the district may attend any of the registration assistance events listed below:
- July 13, 2021, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm: Jefferson County High School
- July 14, 2021 , Noon - 7:00 pm: White Pine School
- July 15, 2021, Noon - 7:00 pm: Rush Strong School
Questions & feedback are directed to appropriate departments for follow-up. Call JCS Central office for immediate/urgent needs.